PATH TO PURPOSE FRAMEWORK
During this phase, we'll create a grand vision and examine your identity and beliefs tied to realizing your purpose.
Through a process aimed to expand your gifts and get you into a flow state, you'll create an actionable life plan.
Through courage, accountability, and celebration, you'll find greater meaning, joy, and fulfillment in your life.
is this familiar?
- You dread going to work knowing that there must be more to life than just a pay check.
- You love your partner, but you know that love is not enough to fulfill you.
- You're making sound investments with your money, but you wish that you could use your money to create greater good.
- You've got a great business idea that will help a lot of people but you're afraid it night not make a lot of money.
- You're ready for a lifestyle change for your health, but your friends and family are not supportive.
- You're pretty certain about what you need to do, but you're afraid of what others will think.
- You crave more joy and meaning in your life. Sometimes, your days feel empty.
- Elevating your career through actions aligned with your life's purpose so that every day is filled with joy and meaning
- Waking up next to your partner, excited about creating your own individual success and fulfillment
- Multiplying your investments through channels that excite you so you can afford the future your desire and deserve
- Confidently growing your business with powerful leadership that brings more good into the world
- Take charge of your health and well-being so that you can age with grace and vitality
- Confidently tapping into your intuition to guide you toward the life that's meant for you
- Feeling fulfilled and excited about sharing your day with others
I believe that we are all here for a unique purpose. Our purpose is why we are who we are; it is why we have the gifts, talents, skills, and personalities that we do. As humans, we have the will, intuition, reason, and intelligence to realize our true purpose. A life of joy and meaning is a purpose-driven life.
Unfortunately, too many people either do not know their life’s purpose or are afraid to step into it. I’ve worked with hundreds of people who have played small, felt burnt out by a life or career that they dread, or can’t imagine actually living a life full of joy, meaning, and love. Many feel they don’t have what it takes or would have to give up certain luxuries for a meaningful life. Meanwhile, others are afraid of failing, being judged, or being seen. Still, others just don’t know what they’re meant to do with their lives.
I’m here to tell you that you can live a life full of joy, purpose, and love. You are meant to do something great with your life, and you already have everything necessary inside of you to realize your highest potential. Using my signature framework, we can unlock your hidden gifts, find the passion for what you’re meant to do, and build the courage to step into your life’s purpose.LET'S BEGIN
Purpose Driven is a 6-month transformational program to help find clarity, create an action plan , and see it through with integrity and commitment. We use self-discovery exercises, skill building, rituals, and intention to facilitate an internal paradigm shift. As a result, you will wake up every morning, feeling alive and eager to take action!LEARN MORE
To be fully self-expressed, to explore, and to be loved as ourselves.
To serve humanity by spreading the healing and creative power of Love
To face our fears so we can realize our greatest potential and share our gifts.
My purpose is to help people passionately and courageously fulfill their highest potential. I do this by offering my guidance and care, using my knowledge and experience in psychology, philanthropy, and spirituality.
I envision a global paradigm shift where every human heals from fear, hate, and shame. I imagine a world where we are all free to express ourselves, courageously, honestly, and joyfully while being loved and accepted wholly.
Ever since I could remember, I always knew that I wanted to grow up to be a helper. As a kid, I always tried to be helpful at school or offered my food to strangers asking for help.
As I got older, different messages and events separated me from that desire to be a helper. I was teased in school, and I started wondering if I would ever be smart enough. I learned that we need money to live, which became more important than helping. I learned that we are often judged for myriad dimensions, so I became self-conscious and insecure about everything I did, fearing that I would never measure up.
I held a belief that because I was a refugee, a high school dropout, and a mistake-maker, I was only allowed a finite amount of love, success, and worth.
As a result, I spent my adult life trying to prove that I was smart enough, made enough money, and managed how others perceived me.
It was a life of materialism, self-abuse, fear, insecurity, falseness, and shame. I made a lot of mistakes. I hurt myself and others along the way.
Eventually, my calling to help others became a faint whisper.
But one day, I learned something else. I realized that I could still make money, be fabulous, and be myself, and be helpful in a meaningful way that allows me to share my gifts and utilize my talents.
So, I decided I would follow my heart's calling.
I wrote my GED, went to college, got a master's, earned another master's, and I'm now working on my Ph.D.; I started a business helping people realize their true purpose and started an NGO called Thriving Child International that helps orphaned children in Thailand. And now, I am joyfully living my life's true calling.
PhD Scholar of Psychology
Masters in Psychology
Masters in Social Entrepreneurship and Change
subscribe to my newsletter
I won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.